Header Ads

What's New!

About Me || What My Blog (LIO) Is About || Life Is Osm

quotes-about-life-who-you-are-life-quote-life-quotes-quote-quotes-who-you-are

About Me

DSC_5907Hello I’m Prashant, welcome to my site! Life Is Osm(LIO)  was designed to help people, giving them advice for living a better life, for having a better relationships, for staying physically and mentally strong. To make people reaize that their day should start with determination and end with satisfaction.


The secret of being happy is accepting where you are in life and making the most out of it everyday! and I am here to tell you how you can believe in yourself, push your limits, experience life, conquer your goals and be happy.
After reading my blog I hope you'll always find a reason to smile and if not then fake it till you make it.

 

 

 


Today I see that 12 year old are crying because of break ups....time has change a lot. You see we are too busy finding happiness in someone else that we forget that we are equally important, that it is us who can make our self happy. Too many people seek happiness in someone else, but you should seek to find happiness in yourself.
If you aren't happy being single, you will never be happy in a relationship.


What Life Is Osm(LIO) Is About?

Life Is Osm will teach so many life saving skills, and as I am a guitarist I will try to teach all i can cuz I know playing guitar can make you fell a hell lot of satisfaction, and it can fetch you girls (that’s for sure Smile with tongue out) making people understand music,I am a fighter too…..knowing how to fight can pull you out from some dangerous situations…..I will try and teach all of you when, where, and how to fight. I want to share some inspiring stories of people around world including mine Winking smile and this is a great platform for that……stories that can motivate you…stories that will make you to work hard inspire you….. things that won't make you regret in future, things necessary to stay safe in this world full of cyber crime( Teaching about Phishing, Hacking, Kali Linux), Provide free full software, will share interesting facts.

Stay tuned to this Blog cuz it’s  gonna be Legen…….wait for it……dary.



My advice to Teenagers...Go start a blog:
Blogging lets you to communicate with a multicultural online world of  2.2 Billion people, each of them is eager to find out, what have you got to share. So respect this opportunity and work hard with sincerity. Blog only to spread knowledge and love.
Advise To Bloggers" When you intend to do something innovative in life, people will tell you that you can not do it but when you prove that you can, the same person would ask you: How you did it? So don't give up in your life.
Blogging requires a little hard work but a lot of patience.Give more value to Quality content, respect Copyrights, your Readers and hate Blogging for money alone. I am blogging since two years but I still feel like a newbie and this is what that keeps me pushing to do more.
Blogging is about building relations so remain humble and friendly to everyone especially to those who remained your first mentors. Ego will take you back where you came from. Treat Blogosphere as your family always.
Please remember to be thankful to GOD Almighty for gifting you with the ability to read and write. Everyone of you is a born genius, you just need to recognize your God gifted potentials. Wishing you all a happy Blogging career. Stay blessed and be happy always. Peace and blessings be upon you all. "
Regards,
Prashant Kumar Singh


live

1 comment:

  1. I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with his medicine, i collected his contact and explain my situation to him he prepared for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe by him. became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2017. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2019, thank you sir , this is his email contact if you require his help babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete